Free Delivery on orders over £60
Call 01582 730712
- Shipping & Delivery
- Deliveries will be made and costs charged if applicable in accordance to the company’s delivery schedule (terms of trading). The company will give an estimated delivery date and will endeavour to meet this, but shall not be bound to deliver against this date or be liable for any delay in delivery. On occasion the company may make partial deliveries to the customer. Once the customer has accepted delivery all risk in connection with the products pass to the customer. Shortage /damage of products on delivery must be reported immediately to the company. The company when necessary will use an agent for delivery of products and any additional costs incurred will be agreed/accepted by the customer prior to delivery. If the customer fails to take delivery of the products then the company have the right to charge in full for the cost of the products or charge for storage until such time as the customer can take delivery of the products.
- Privacy & Security
- All payment routes are protected and secure and all account information is only accessible by The Catering Equipment Centre and will not be shared with any other parties.
- Returns & Replacements
- Products are not supplied on a sale or return basis. All returns are at the company’s discretion and they have the right to impose an administration and re-stocking charge for any products they accept as a return, this applies to web ordered products also. Returns line for the company is 0845 22 66 999. Products will only be replaced if they have a manufacturing fault and in all cases these will need to be assessed by the company/manufacturer to ensure the fault is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Orders for products can be made at the company’s showroom or via fax, telephone, email or their nominated website. Once an order has been placed by the customer a contract is formed and the company’s terms and conditions apply. The company will not be held liable for any products that are not available due to being discontinued or no longer available for whatever reason.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All prices quoted by the company are exclusive of VAT. Payment can be taken in cash, card, and cheque and via bacs. Account holders will be invoiced according to the company’s terms and conditions and invoice terms will apply. Products/services are charged for in pounds sterling by the company. All promotions will have a set expiry date and offers beyond this date are not valid. Pricing is generally reviewed on an annual basis but the company will pass on any price increases they receive to the customer.
- Viewing Orders/Updating Account Information
- Upon entering the site follow the link to register which will enable you to order direct from the website. Registering also enables you to manage your account information, add multiple delivery addresses, manage your billing, create product reviews and subscribe to our newsletters/promotions.